We hosted Halloween at our house this year and we had a lot of fun. Again, all of the clever Halloween Party food ideas and clearly made by someone with more energy food you see here were made by my mother. I dressed two of the kids and put my hair in curlers. Fancy clever food is generally above my pay grade.
But didn’t it turn out fabulous? Some of the better halloween party food ideas for sure. The witches hats have candy in them too. She’s intense, but the kids love it, so there you go.
The little frankenkrispies were a big hit. Pretty sure the kids all went trick or treating with a healthy dose of black mouth.
The kids were pretty cute too. A cat, Chase, Hermoine, a pirate, and Mother Gothel and Rapunzel of course.
Hope you all had a fabulous Halloween!
- A DIY Tufted Headboard – IKEA toddler bed hack – August 2, 2017
- unicorn and rainbow birthday party for reese – July 27, 2017
- angels singing | back to school – July 24, 2017
- Strawberries and Spring Break – April 3, 2017
- Quitting my business, and [almost] Quitting blogging… – March 15, 2017