a quick collection of mexican food recipes that are perfect for cinco de mayo or anytime really… meals sides AND desserts!
because mexican food is up there with some of our most favorite, and may is considered “meg month” since it’s my birthday, mother’s day, and our anniversary… it means, we do a lot of partying and eating cause that’s how we do…
anyway, we put together a great list of some of our favorite recipes and these are all super colorful and tasty! hope you have a fun cinco de mayo party and try out a few of these. the queso dip is still in our top 5 most trafficked and tried recipes on the blog!
note: these are not all my recipes, so please pin the collage image above, or click through to the blog to pin the actual recipe. Thanks!
- A DIY Tufted Headboard – IKEA toddler bed hack – August 2, 2017
- unicorn and rainbow birthday party for reese – July 27, 2017
- angels singing | back to school – July 24, 2017
- Strawberries and Spring Break – April 3, 2017
- Quitting my business, and [almost] Quitting blogging… – March 15, 2017