now this wedding was so much fun to be a part of.
such an elegant couple.
i love looking through each couple’s gallery because you can get a sense of their relationship…
these two are obviously such good friends, and make each other so happy.
the bridals we shot a few weeks ago just before christmas so we were able to use the lights up at christmas at the LDS temple in mesa, AZ and it was magical.
and could you die at her bouquet with vintage brooches in there? i loved it!
“her colors are pink and pink!”
hungry to see more wedding photos?
check my galleries here
congrats you two!
- Strawberries and Spring Break – April 3, 2017
- Quitting my business, and [almost] Quitting blogging… – March 15, 2017
- DIY Gumball Machine ornaments for my Colorful Christmas tree! – December 5, 2016
- Thanksgiving in Arizona – November 28, 2016
- Orange Monkey Pull Apart Bread – November 23, 2016