so one of boston’s best friends julianne turned 3 this last week.
they share a half birthday, so he turned 2.5 on her birthday.
we like to celebrate with sprinkles of course…
boss thinks cupcakes = birthdays.
if we are having a cupcake, it’s someone’s birthday…
and he’s not usually wrong there…
she loves “little arial” so naturally it was her party theme.
the colors were so rainbow bright and adorable,
it made me so excited for little girl parties…
mom and g-ma led a treasure hunt,
which was really a run-n-pause photoshoot for the parents,
as lots of them were clueless.
they loved it.
boss loved the excitement.
and the running.
i love kid parties. kids are in their element,
so free to be what they are…
and parents let you eat whatever you want…
- A DIY Tufted Headboard – IKEA toddler bed hack – August 2, 2017
- unicorn and rainbow birthday party for reese – July 27, 2017
- angels singing | back to school – July 24, 2017
- Strawberries and Spring Break – April 3, 2017
- Quitting my business, and [almost] Quitting blogging… – March 15, 2017