i don’t really have a head for creativity these days.
in fact, all morning i laid in bed since my body hurts,
and finally got up cause my kid made me feel guilty enough.
we’re almost to naptime and i can hardly wait to actually lay down and do nothing like those childless ladies think we do all day… but then i looked at the state of my house. guess a nap is out…again.
i realized i had better get in the groove for father’s day.
after all, my babies’ father just spent this entire month ensuring that i had a happy birthday, mother’s day, and anniversary.
truth is, holiday crafting and baking and decorating is often lost on the men, lets be real, they don’t care about that printable dad art we have up for them… or do they?
in any case, i have rounded up a few father’s day ideas for you to get you in the mood.
if for nothing else, they’ll be great reminders to put in your amazon orders earlier this year, right?
i designed this banner last year, but changed up the colors for this year.
- Strawberries and Spring Break – April 3, 2017
- Quitting my business, and [almost] Quitting blogging… – March 15, 2017
- DIY Gumball Machine ornaments for my Colorful Christmas tree! – December 5, 2016
- Thanksgiving in Arizona – November 28, 2016
- Orange Monkey Pull Apart Bread – November 23, 2016