i’m a little late, i know.
but the truth is i have been on vacation…
all summer really, but for the last while, just gone.
more on that later, but for now, a huge guilty pleasure of mine.
i have many things one might call “guilty pleasures” but i guess why i had such a hard time here…. not many of my “guilty pleasures” make me feel all that guilty.
it’s cause i’m so good at rationalizing.
“see, i’m pregnant, and my baby needed that ice cream.”
“i am a mom. today was hell. i’m not even thinking twice about this brownie. not a problem.”
but for some reason, sitting down to a delectable cupcake that i didn’t make on my own seems so…. naughty.
while on a mini-vacation with friends here all weekend,
my cute friend brought home some Sprinkles while in Newport.
yes, and yes please.
in every flavor.
funny thing: i am more of a cake gal, go easy on the frosting,
and my girlfriend is more of a frosting gal, hold the cake…
so trading remnants was a huge bonus.
there are no calories in these guys, so absolutely no reason to feel any guilt….
- Quitting my business, and [almost] Quitting blogging… – March 15, 2017
- DIY Gumball Machine ornaments for my Colorful Christmas tree! – December 5, 2016
- Thanksgiving in Arizona – November 28, 2016
- Orange Monkey Pull Apart Bread – November 23, 2016
- A Tangled Halloween – November 4, 2016