as i was getting to know my future mom-in-law…she put on this mini-conference.
we giggled and talked about possible decor
because we weren’t yet engaged, but getting there.
she outdid herself.
the decor was essentially my wedding
(plus the “foot fotos)
the program and classes and food were great too…
may or may not have been the demise of my diet endeavors last week…
she taught about motivating children to learn.
that is a creative passionate teacher.
we could also talk about how that day jayme’s car was broken into
or how aunt linda got a lung (after waiting 2 years)…
the Big Guy who is ever watching,
reminds me I am so blessed.
- Quitting my business, and [almost] Quitting blogging… – March 15, 2017
- DIY Gumball Machine ornaments for my Colorful Christmas tree! – December 5, 2016
- Thanksgiving in Arizona – November 28, 2016
- Orange Monkey Pull Apart Bread – November 23, 2016
- A Tangled Halloween – November 4, 2016