i wanted to repent for being neglectful….
here are some weekly highlights:
· had a meltdown because of my suspicious recent weight gain
and my inability to make it stop last week,
then listened to a talk on saturday morning that reminded me not to care.
and i cried:
“He loves us because He is filled with an infinite measure of holy, pure, and indescribable love. We are important to God not because of our résumé but because we are His children. He loves every one of us, even those who are flawed, rejected, awkward, sorrowful, or broken. God’s love is so great that He loves even the proud, the selfish, the arrogant, and the wicked.”
-Dieter F. Uchtdorf
· spent the night playing house and watchin the niece so another one could come.
i like playing mom.
· baby Chantelle Lorraine Moffat was born at 5:11 on 10.5.2009.
7 pounds, 9 ounces of adorable joy.
· yesterday i was listening to my talk radio podcasts on my phone,
cause i have culture,
and heard that obamanation won himself a nobel “piece”
for “capturing the world’s attention” and “inspiring hope”
where is michael jackson’s piece then?
ironically, i just lost hope in the nobel peace prize…
11 days? you gave the man 11 days to be in office
before nominating the man for changing the world?!
…don’t get me started…
· my coworker who never does anything for anyone else,
helped a student at 5:05…. (after his shift!).
he declared, “today will go down in history!”
a breakthrough that makes me smile.
· after not feeling so awesome for the past few days,
and coming home a groggy hot mess everyday,
i got into the car after work yesterday,
rolled the windows down,
blasted some tunes,
and sang along.
smiling the whole way.
a surge of happiness for no reason except that God loves me.
· then we played with some cute friends
ate good food,
laughed a lot,
and went home with smiles on our faces.
today i have 2 years of homework to do…
and i have about 100 blogs left to read…
and groceries to purchase….
and a gym i should visit…
a baby i need to play with…
and a husband to spend ample time with slash go make breakfast for like now…
so far, i’m O for 6.
- A DIY Tufted Headboard – IKEA toddler bed hack – August 2, 2017
- unicorn and rainbow birthday party for reese – July 27, 2017
- angels singing | back to school – July 24, 2017
- Strawberries and Spring Break – April 3, 2017
- Quitting my business, and [almost] Quitting blogging… – March 15, 2017